Oasis Yoga is located right in the middle of  Klong Dao Beach.  Due to its convenient location it is the most developed beach on Koh Lanta with a great choice of accommodation to suit luxury, mid range and budget price ranges. Here are few hotels that are within a two minute walk to Oasis Yoga. If these suggestions don't suit your needs, any hotel on Klong Dao is a short walk away from our studio. Please note that some rooms come with breakfast so you may be able to ask for small discount as you'll be taking breakfast at Oasis Yoga. Let us know if you have trouble with booking any of the places directly. 

lanta cottage - $$ ★★★

chaBa Bunglaows - $$$ ★★★

southern lanta resort - $$ ★★★

Sunset Villa - $$ ★★

getting here 

The closest airport is Krabi International, located about an hour's drive from the Lanta car ferry. It's serviced from Bangkok by Thai Airways, Nok Air, Bangkok Airways and Air Asia. 

Minibus transfers direct to Ko Lanta can be booked at booths found in either of the arrivals terminals at Krabi Airport. They leave every hour from morning until around 16:30 and cost 400 baht. Private taxis are also available for 2,500 baht. If you would like to book a private transfer, please let us know and we can make the arrangments for you. 

Thai Visa

Tourist Visa

A tourist visa is a visa obtained by a person wanting to stay in the country for 60-90 days as a tourist. If you are only in the country for 30 days or less you don't need a visa prior to arrival. 

Where do you get a tourist visa?

You must obtain a tourist visa at a Thai embassy. You can get it before your travels in your home country, or you can obtain it at a Thai embassy while on the road in another country. The surrounding countries all have embassies that issue Thai tourist visas.

How many days do I get and can I get more? How much is it?

When you initially apply for a tourist visa you will receive 60 days for 1900B ($60 USD). If you wish to extend, you may do so for a fee of 1000B ($30 USD). This will get you another 30 days for a total of 90 days. You will need to go to an immigration office to apply for this extension.